Amjad Choudhury FCA CISA ISO/IEC27001 Lead Auditor
Head of cybersecurityContact
As organizations become increasingly dependent on digital technology, the opportunities for cybercriminals continue to grow.
The explosion of data generated by digital technology, combined with a new degree of connectedness among organizations, means that there is a ripe opportunity for the technologically savvy and criminally minded to take advantage.
Cyber attacks are more focused, skillful and ambitious. Geographical borders are meaningless. Regulators and stakeholders are increasing the pressure on organizations to manage these risks and cybersecurity is now a top of the boardroom agenda.
We help you understand your current exposure to cybersecurity risk and support you to develop an effective security capability. Our services include cybersecurity risk and threat assessments; security policy development; security process or technical assessments; and third-party cybersecurity assurance.
Our services include:
- Cybersecurity risk and threat assessments e.g. ISO27001/2
- Security policy development
- Security process improvement
- Technical assessments
- Third-party cybersecurity assurance
- Compromise assessment. Identifying ongoing or past Cyber intrusions into your network
- Simulating a phishing or general Cyberattack
We develop and implement the technical framework and broader processes required to protect. We can help you with security architecture; security technology implementations; security process design and implementation; identity and access management; privacy and data protection; data classification; enterprise application integrity; business continuity and disaster recovery; and penetration testing.
We can help you with:
- Security architecture and design
- Security process design and implementation
- Identity and access management
- Data classification
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Penetration testing
We work with you to support and monitor your cybersecurity operations, and help you to respond rapidly and forensically in the event of a security or data breach.
This includes assisting with:
- Implementing a strategic plan to transform your organization’s ability to defend itself from Cyber-attacks.
- Improving security-related processes e.g. security operations or incident response.
- Selecting and implementing security-related technologies e.g. SIEM etc.
- Raising awareness of cyber risk in your organization.
We can help you improve and better manage your cybersecurity capability. Our services include security program strategy and planning, security governance; and security awareness.
Our services include:
- Security program strategy and planning
- Security transformation
- Security governance
- Security awareness